Append medical, a growing medical device start-up in the field of the structural heart that recently completed its series A $7M funding round is looking for a V&V technician.
The candidate should be a team player & hands-on approach with high work ethics
- Preforming the verification & validation activities for the Append System.
- Supporting the R&D team with design and manufacturing.
- Assembly of the Append Systems for the verification & validation tests within a clean room environment.
- Support in building the company manufacturing line, including writing of working and inspection process procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience in
- Preforming V&V tests
- Medical device assembly
- Experience with V&V testing of cardiovascular products is an advantage.
- Good writing skills in English, preferably experience with writing procedures and reports.
- Knowledge of V&V requirements and applicable standards.
- Experience with design of tools / jigs – an advantage.
- English – good proficiency
- High self-learning ability
- Independent and responsible employee
- Strong execution, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Full-time employee
- Willingness to work in flexible hours
- The work includes assembly in clean area
Please send your CV to: [email protected]