Financial Controller Position
MEDX Xelerator (www.medxelerator.com) is a unique and leading medical device and digital health incubator located in the high-tech park at Or-Yehuda. The incubator is a vibrant work environment with an atmosphere of innovation and creation.
We are looking for a talented, self-starter, highly intelligent, focused, and well-organized individual, to join our growing and strong finance team as a financial controller.
If you have the desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s med-tech ecosystem.
If you are diligent and able to work well both through extensive independent research as well as on a dynamic team of individuals – this is your opportunity to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to get extensive practical knowledge and experience to know the entrepreneurs, startups and investors who make it happen.
About the Position:
As a Controller at MEDX Xelerator, you will be working on the Incubator’s and its portfolio companies’ financial statements, Israeli tax reports, US tax returns and K-1 schedules, as well as supporting day-to-day finance activities, regulations (FATCA, CRS, CIMA) and answering the finance-related inquiries of our investors. The chosen candidate will report to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Quarterly and monthly reporting to management, IIA and investors
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Preparation of tax reports
- Financial analyses, building forecasts and budgets
- Assistance with various financial responsibilities and tasks
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Support follow-on rounds, exits and other investment activities
- Liaise with external auditors, advisors and payroll
- Licensed CPA
- Proficient knowledge of US GAAP
- 1-2+ years’ experience working at one of the Big Four Accounting Firms
- Familiarity and experience working with the Israel Innovation Authority – an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Knowledge and prior experience working with Priority – an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; very good in spoken and written English
- Analytical mind, creative problem-solver with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced start-up environment and meeting multiple deadlines
- Hard-working and motivated
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Full-time position – working hybrid
- Willingness to work in flexible hours
Please send your CV’s to: [email protected]
Please write Financial Controller Position Application in the subject line of the email.