PatenSee is a young medical device company aiming to disrupt the large surveillance and care of dialysis patients market using an innovative,
AI-based, imaging system. Come join them in this key position to help transform an idea into a high-impact product that can improve and extend
lives of millions suffering from end stage renal failure!
• Degree in electrical/computer/biomedical engineering or related fields from known university
• 3+ years of R&D experience in multidisciplinary medical devices
• 3+ years of hand-on algorithm/software development experience
• Strong knowledge of image processing and imaging science
• Experience in laser speckle and/or structured-light analysis methods – advantage
• Theoretical and hands-on experience in Machine Learning – advantage • Experience in data modeling, confronting models with measurements – advantage
• Experience with MATLAB and Python • Hands-on approach
• Result oriented team player with excellent communication skills with people of various backgrounds and expertise
Email: email@example.com for additional details.