MEDX Xelerator is looking for an accomplished Business Development Analyst to lead business development activities such as market analysis and deal flow generation in specific fields of interest. As a Business Development Analyst, your duties will include evaluating innovative medical device projects and companies, establishing relationships with key players in the medical device ecosystem and building market analysis reports and presentations for internal and external audiences.
Business Development Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business markets
- Performing competitor analysis
- Assessing new opportunities, their potential added value
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with MDs, entrepreneurs, and innovation organizations.
- Writing market reports.
- Writing applications for the Israeli Innovation Authority
- Finding new medical needs
Business Development Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, medicine or similar.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business development, Marketing, or similar preferred.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry.
- Medical device background highly preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter and capable of independent work.
- Marketing experience a plus.
Please submit your resume in the career tab on MEDX’s website: https://www.medxelerator.com/