MEDX Xelerator, a leading medical device incubator, is looking for an analyst to assist with business development activities of the incubator and its portfolio companies including commercial and scientific materials. The position provides an interesting and stimulating work environment and is a great way to deepen one’s experience in hands-on business development practice and enter the world of medtech investments. The incubator is a vibrant work environment with an atmosphere of innovation and creation. It’s a full-time position at the beautiful offices of MEDX Xelerator in Or-Yehuda. The position will report to Chief Business Officer.
- Responsible for analyzing projects for both investment opportunities and existing portfolio companies including competitive analysis, business model development and fact checking to make sure they meet the Israeli Authority requirements criteria.
- Being part of the deal flow initiatives per need and priority of the incubator
- Support applications to the Investment Committee and the Israeli Innovation Authority that are handed and being led by the incubator
- Communicate with entrepreneurs, start-ups, tech transfer offices and other entities to scout
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life sciences / Medicine / Medical Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or a similar position
- Self-starter and capable of independent work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical device background a plus, but not a must
- Proficient in English and in Hebrew and basic computer skills (WORD, Power Point, Office, outlook etc.)
CV’s application send to:
[email protected], Titled “Business Analyst Position Application”